This policy is effective as of Feb 6th, 2023
Please read this policy carefully before using the indr.com website.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are four main types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies:
- These cookies are essential to enable you to login, navigate around and use the features of the Indr website and services, or to provide a service requested by you (such as your username). Indr does not need to obtain your consent in order to use these cookies. These cookies can be used for security and integrity reasons.
- Functionality cookies:
- These cookies allow Indr services to remember choices you make and provide enhanced and personalized features.
- Performance cookies:
- These cookies collect information about your online activity (for example the duration of your visit on our Services), including behavioral data and content engagement metrics. These cookies are used for analytics, research and to perform statistics (based on aggregated information).
- Targeting cookies:
- These cookies are used to deliver tailored offers and advertisements to you, based on your derived interests, as well as to perform email marketing campaigns. They are usually placed by advertisers (for example advertising networks) and provide them insights about the people who see and interact with ads, visit their websites or use their app.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Indr Services